Thank you to Leah from Life as a Homeschooled Teen for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! It took me a while to get around to doing this but I’ve had quite a busy week!
- Thank & link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked by them.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Give your nominees 11 new questions to answer.
- If you could do anything right now, what would you be doing?
I would be hiking into the Grand Canyon! I went to Arizona with my family last year and that’s one thing I really want to do someday.
- If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
I would definitely be a horse. I’m already half horse, so it wouldn’t be so big a stretch. ;)
- What do you like most about blogging?
I love that, by blogging, I’m always learning something new about myself and pushing myself to be the best version of myself that I can be. It lets me see myself as others probably see me, and I think it’s really interesting.
- What is your favorite quote?
“In riding a horse, we borrow freedom.” -Unknown
- What is your favorite day of the year?
I don’t really have a favourite day of the year, but if I had to choose, it would probably be October 5. :)
- What is one book that you would recommend to others?
I really liked the Divergent series. I know that’s not one book, but I haven’t read much besides series recently!
- Coffee or Tea?
Neither one. Caffeine and I are not a good mix.
- If you could only travel by sea or by air, which would you pick?
Hmmm, that’s a tough one. I guess I would have to choose air. There’s something surprisingly fun about flying. (Even though I, yes, was the one who refused to get on an airplane until last year when I finally did).
- What type of music do you listen to the most?
Mostly pop, but I listen to a little bit of everything.
- Do you have any hidden talents?
I learn surprisingly fast. Oh, and I’m really good at math, especially calculus.
- Do you have any plans for the summer?
I have a few things planned. ;) I’m going on my usual weekend August trip, and in June I’m hoping to go to the USA.
I don’t know who else to nominate who hasn’t already been nominated, so if you want to be nominated, comment and I’ll add you, or just go ahead and do it. :) And if you don’t want to do it, that’s okay too.
My Questions for you:
- If you were to learn a new language, which one would you choose?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- Computer or laptop?
- Where is your “happy place”?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it?
- Describe your dream vacation in one sentence.
- What are your plans for the summer?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is something really stupid that you’ve done in your life?
- What is something that not many people know about you?
Good luck and have fun! :)