I know I’m a bit late, but — Happy New Year! 2016 was a great year for me; I did a lot of new, fun things and learned a lot about myself. I’m looking forward to seeing what stupid stuff and crazy ideas I’ll get myself into in 2017!
Here is a list of some of the fun things I did in 2016:
- Shot stuff with air pistols.
- Drove a lawn tractor in the snow.
- Found super bassy songs to test out Mal’s speaker that vibrated the whole couch.
- Learned to play guitar.
- Shot hockey pucks like pool balls with the end of the stick.
- Bicycled on ice and in the snow.
- Made chocolate chip cookie dough fudge, delicious raspberry white chocolate muffins, and strawberry cream cheese cookies.
- Got my own car and learned to drive a standard.
- Went on a road trip to Florida.
- Did reverse 180’s in an old car.
- Petted several bumblebees.
- Road the redneck tiltawhirl again!
- Climbed a mountain.
- Split wood with an axe.
- Drove a skidoo.
What are some new things you got to do in 2016?