I’ve compiled a list of 21 things I would like to accomplish before I turn 21. These aren’t anything really crazy or big, just some pretty simple things that I really would like to do someday…so why not this year? (: I’m going to see how many I can do in the next year.
I encourage anyone who wants to do so, to make a list of some simple things you would like to accomplish in a year, or longer if you prefer. It doesn’t have to be before your next birthday; it can be by the end of the year, by the end of a chosen month, whatever you want. Maybe choose some things you’ve always wanted to do but never got the chance. It helps if it’s a one-time thing though; that way, you won’t be tempted to give up on it in a week (“try something new” as opposed to “stop being afraid to try new things” is an example). AND it should be fun!
So, here are my 21 things I want to do before I turn 21.
- Learn to drive a standard car.
- Shoot a real gun (yeah, probably not gonna happen, but it would be fun).
- Win a game of Crokinole against my parents (grrr).
- Go on a really long (or overnight) four wheeling trip.
- Buy a plaid shirt (a friend insisted).
- Ride Destiny on the beach.
- Do a wheelie on a bicycle (it’s not as easy as it looks..).
- Prestige on Call of Duty: Black Ops III and then gloat to my brother. “Guess what level I’m on? Level ONE!!!”
- Learn to play some songs (“Back in Black”, for starters) on my guitar.
- Finish the seasons of Pretty Little Liars that are on Netflix.
- Raid all stores the day after Easter and buy all their chocolate!!!
- Drive a motorcycle (yeah, also probably not gonna happen, but ya never know).
- Fill up my 2014 graduation photo album with pictures from my graduation and 2014.
- Re-watch Friends.
- Get more songs (and go through my list of ‘songs to get’ to weed out the ones I no longer care about).
- Go on another EPIC camping trip.
- Take Molly for a trail ride.
- Do something fun that scares me…like go on some crazy ride or something.
- Finish the Vampire Academy book series.
- Get better at barre chords so I can incorporate at least one into a song.
- Road trip!!!
If I do even half of these things, it’s gonna be a good year! I’ll try to post some updates about how these are going, to let you guys know. (: Thanks for reading!